Winter Jam 22
We will be leaving right after school on Friday - March 4th. If you are interested in attending the concern with the Youth Group, Contact David Steele for more information.
For more information on the concert, visit: 2022.jamtour.com
- You will need a signed permission slip to attend this concert. See David Steele or Sharon Steele for the permission slip.
- You will need money for the concern ($10.00) and we will be stopping at McDonald's for dinner ($??.??) before the concert. You can also purchase food at the Bryce Jordan Center (it will be expensive) and there will be merchandise from all the bands and speakers.
- Bryce Jordan Center: 720 Curtin Rd, State College, PA 16801
- General Admission Entry: 6:00 PM
- Pre-Show: 6:00 PM
- Start Time: 7:00 PM
- No one will be allowed to walk around the Bryce Jordan Center alone. Everyone will need to stay in groups and we will be sitting together. Oh. And David Steele is the boss.
David and Sharon Steele
David Steele – CELL – 570-419-6753
Sharon Steele – CELL – 570-337-8259